Known as baby quinoa, but not quite known as quinoa. Kaniwa is very similar to quinoa with the exception of size. Smaller in size, kaniwa has many of the benefits of quinoa and is particularly high in lysine, and aminoacid. Kaniwa has many manufacturing applications, as well as a great addition to your dishes.
Our flexible proposition offer both bulk and private label capabilities.
Creating a World of Sustainable Nutrition
As children on the land, we are commited to quality
All Natural Products
- White Quinoa – Conventional & Organic
- Red Quinoa – Conventional & Organic
- Black Quinoa – Conventional & Organic
- Mix Quinoa – Conventional & Organic
Other Ancient Grains
– Chia Seeds
– Amaranth Grains
– Kaniwa Grains
– Quinoa Flour
– Quinoa Instant Flour
– Quinoa Sterilized Flour
– Cacao Powder / Cacao Nibs
– Brazil Nuts
– Yacon Syrup
– Maca Powder and Black Maca Powder (Raw and Gelatinized)
Superfoods from Source
For Orders Contact Us
Bringing Peruvian Nature to your Business!